Breast implants most popular method for breast enlargement in Pakistan. Women who consider a breast enlargement are seeking a larger cup size either following pregnancy or weight loss, not having fully developed to their desired size during puberty or suffer from asymmetry. All of the above can affect a person’s confidence and feeling feminine which can be restored with this simple low risk breast enhancement procedure.
Types of Implants
Breast implants are commonly used:
- Silicone gel implants – available as a liquid, a gel, or a solid form similar to plastic
- Saline (sterile salt water) implants
Each type has associated advantages and disadvantages, although most people choose to use implants filled with silicone.
- Increase fullness and projection of your breasts
- Improve the balance of your figure
- Enhance your self-image and self-confidence
- Breast implants may also be used for breast reconstruction after mastectomy or injury
Breast augmentation cost may include:
- Anesthesia fees
- Hospital or surgical facility costs
- Medical tests
- Post-surgery garments
- Prescriptions for medication
- Surgeon’s fee
- Implant cost
Candidates For Breast Implants or Enlargement
- You are physically healthy
- You have realistic expectations
- Your breasts are fully developed
- You are bothered by the feeling that your breasts are too small
- You are dissatisfied with your breasts losing shape and volume after pregnancy, weight loss, or with aging
- You are unhappy with the upper part of your breast appearing "empty"
- Your breasts are asymmetrical
- One or both breasts failed to develop normally or have an elongated shape
Breast Enlargement recovery
During your recovery, you will be taken into a recovery area to be closely monitored following surgery. Your breasts will be wrapped in gauze dressings and an elastic bandage or support bra will minimize swelling and support the breasts as they heal. You may be permitted to go home after a few hours.
What happens in a breast enlargement?: This is a 45 – 60 minute procedure that is carried out under GA or LA as a day case or as an overnight stay. A very small incision is created in the crease under the breast to allow the breast implant to be inserted.
What are breast implant placements? Unders, overs, partials?: There are three different implant placements (as shown below). A plastic surgeon is able to best advise as to which implant placement is the best option for you.
What is anaesthesia?: There are two types of anaesthesia: General Anaesthesia (GA) is when medications are administered to cause a controlled reversible loss of consciousness so that you are unaware of surgery. Local Anaesthesia (LA) involves injecting or the application of anaesthetic drug to a specific area of the body to prevent that area feeling pain. LA is typically used with sedation – a sedative drug that produces a state of calm or sleep.
What sizes can i choose?: There is an extensive range of breast implant sizes that will be offered to you. Following an assessment with the surgeon, they will advise the most appropriate size for your desired look. Implants sizes are measured in “cc” which is a unit of volume.
What are high or extra high profiles?: Profiles refers to the amount of forward projection off the chest wall. With respects to the profile you wish to achieve, you and your surgeon may choose a round or contoured implant. Mentor round gels are offered in 5 projections: low, moderate, moderate plus, high and ultra high projections. Similarly, Mentor Contour Profile Gel breast implants or CPG offer 3 projections to match your unique physiology. These projections are: moderate, moderate plus, high or extra high.
How long will i have to take off work?: After a breast enlargement, you take 7 days off work for office based work. If you drive then you will need to find another form of transport as you are not advised to drive for 14 days. If you undertake heavy lifting or other strenuous physical activity please speak with your clinic nurse or surgeon to best advice.
Before & Afters
Appointment Call: Phone Number: 03445203650, Phone International Number: +923445203650, Appointment by Call, SMS, Viber or Whatsapp
- Salma Sarfraz Hospital, Wahdat Road, Lahore
- Saira Memorial Hospital, Model Town, Lahore
- Jinnah Hospital, Lahore
To arrange a free consultation