Breast enlargement is rapidly becoming popular procedure in Pakistan with the highest satisfaction rate. The procedure itself only takes 45 – 60 minutes under General anaesthetic or Local anaesthetic with sedation.
Women who consider a breast enlargement are seeking a larger cup size either following pregnancy or weight loss, not having fully developed to their desired size during puberty or suffer from asymmetry. All of the above can affect a person’s confidence and feeling feminine which can be restored with this simple low risk breast enhancement procedure.
What is breast augmentation surgery?
Breast augmentation surgery involves using Breast implants or fat transfer to increase the size of your breasts or restore breast volume that has been lost after weight reduction or pregnancy. Breast augmentation is clinically referred to as augmentation mammoplasty.
Breast augmentation can:
- Increase fullness and projection of your breasts
- Improve the balance of your figure
- Enhance your self-image and self-confidence
- Breast implants may also be used for Breast Reconstruction after mastectomy or injury
What breast Enlargement surgery won't do
Breast augmentation does not correct severely drooping breasts. If you want your breasts to look fuller and to be lifted due to sagging, a Breast lift may be required in conjunction with breast augmentation. Breast lifting can often be done at the same time as your augmentation or may require a separate operation. Your plastic surgeon will assist you in making this decision.
Breast augmentation cost may include:
- Anesthesia fees
- Hospital or surgical facility costs
- Medical tests
- Post-surgery garments
- Prescriptions for medication
- Surgeon’s fee
- Implant cost
Candidates For Breast Implants or Enlargement
- You are physically healthy
- You have realistic expectations
- Your breasts are fully developed
- You are bothered by the feeling that your breasts are too small
- You are dissatisfied with your breasts losing shape and volume after pregnancy, weight loss, or with aging
- You are unhappy with the upper part of your breast appearing "empty"
- Your breasts are asymmetrical
- One or both breasts failed to develop normally or have an elongated shape
Breast Enlargement recovery
During your recovery, you will be taken into a recovery area to be closely monitored following surgery. Your breasts will be wrapped in gauze dressings and an elastic bandage or support bra will minimize swelling and support the breasts as they heal. You may be permitted to go home after a few hours.
Before leaving, you will be given specific instructions that may include how to care for your breasts following surgery, medications to apply or take orally to aid healing and reduce the risk of infection, and when to follow-up with your plastic surgeon.
You may be instructed to wear a support bra around the clock for the first week or two. It will be important to cleanse the incision sites and apply ointment as directed. Be sure to follow all instructions carefully.
After a post-surgical breast augmentation recovery period of 24 to 48 hours and an additional reduced-activity period of a few days, you will likely experience soreness and swelling for a few weeks.
Breast implant replacement
It’s important to know that breast implants are not designed to last a lifetime. Your implants may need to be replaced. You should plan for an annual examination by your plastic surgeon to evaluate your breast health and implant integrity.
Over time, your breasts can change due to aging, weight fluctuations, hormonal factors and gravity. If, after a period of years, you become dissatisfied with the appearance of your breasts, you may choose to undergo a breast lift or implant exchange to restore a more youthful contour.
Fat transfer breast augmentation
Fat transfer breast augmentation essentially uses liposuction to take fat from other parts of your body and inject it into your breasts. This is an option for women who are looking for a relatively small increase in breast size and would prefer natural results.
Breast augmentation risks and safety
Possible breast augmentation surgery risks include:
- Anesthesia risks
- Changes in nipple or breast sensation
- Poor scarring of skin
- Wrong or faulty position of the implant
- Implant leakage or rupture
- The formation of tight scar tissue around the implant (capsular contracture)
- Fluid accumulation (seroma)
- Wrinkling of the skin over the implant
- Pain, which may persist
- Possibility of revisional surgery
Before surgery preparation
- Get a blood test
- Take certain medications or adjust your current medications
- Stop smoking
- Avoid taking aspirin and certain anti-inflammatory drugs as they can increase bleeding
Before & Afters
Appointment Call: Phone Number: 03445203650, Phone International Number: +923445203650, Appointment by Call, SMS, Viber or Whatsapp
- Salma Sarfraz Hospital, Wahdat Road, Lahore
- Saira Memorial Hospital, Model Town, Lahore
- Jinnah Hospital, Lahore
To arrange a free consultation