An arm lift, or brachioplasty, is a surgical procedure that:
- Reduces excess sagging skin that droops downward
- Tightens and smoothes the underlying supportive tissue that defines the shape of the upper arm
- Reduces localized pockets of fat in the upper arm region
Fluctuations in weight, growing older, and heredity can cause your upper arms to have a drooping, sagging appearance. This is a condition that cannot be corrected through exercise.
Arm lift surgery may be right for you if the underside of your upper arms are sagging or appear loose and full due to excess skin and fat.When to Consider an Upper Arm Lift
- If your weight is normal, but you feel your shape is marred by underarm laxity.
- If you have lost a massive amount of weight and are left with excess upper-arm skin and fat that may resemble bat wings.
- If you are willing to accept a scar in exchange for shapelier arms.
Of course, the full cost of an arm lift is different for each patient. The total for your procedure will depend on several different factors. These considerations include:
- The type of arm lift: The cost of your surgery will partially depend on the length and complexity of the procedure. Therefore, an upper arm lift will typically cost more than a mini arm lift.
- Where you live: Surgical costs vary across the country. Generally, the cost of your procedure will be higher if your area has an overall higher cost of living.
- Surgical facilities: Arm lifts are outpatient procedures that can take place at a hospital or a surgery center. In most cases, a procedure will cost more if it occurs at a hospital. However, because this facility can better ensure your safety in the unlikely event of an emergency, you may be willing to pay the higher costs. Some doctors have their own surgical facilities. These surgeons may not charge additional fees.
- Your doctor’s experience and reputation: In most cases, an experienced or renowned surgeon will charge more than an unseasoned or ill-reputed colleague. Remember, an arm lift is an investment in your appearance and future. It is important to select a doctor who will protect your safety and provide good aesthetic results, even if the fees are somewhat higher.
- Additional treatments: Like many patients, you may decide to have additional procedures at the same time as your arm lift. These other treatments will be priced separately.
Before & Afters
Appointment Call: Phone Number: 03445203650, Phone International Number: +923445203650, Appointment by Call, SMS, Viber or Whatsapp
- Salma Sarfraz Hospital, Wahdat Road, Lahore
- Saira Memorial Hospital, Model Town, Lahore
- Jinnah Hospital, Lahore
To arrange a free consultation